502 RUGBY ROAD
Our beautiful colonial style house was built in 1919. Prior to serving as Alpha Delta Pi's sorority house it was a fraternity house for Alpha Tau Omega.
You're always bound to find sisters at the house when you stop by 502. Typical scenes include:
- sisters lounging on our beloved porch swing
- sisters studying together at the dining room table
- sisters crammed into a single bathroom getting ready for various socials together
- sisters relaxing on the patio next to the fire pit
- sisters avidly watching basketball in the living room and cheering on the Hoos!
Our house also serves as a permanent home for 21 sisters. 'House Ressies' are able to further strengthen the close bond they share with their sisters, and always have someone to turn to for support or adventure. Our current house ressies' favorite memory is sharing snacks and watching scary movies on the couch.